Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome

I have decided to keep a blog of our camping experiences. It will be a journal and a record of our trips. Hopefully this may be useful to other people who camp in Michigan (and nearby areas). We are always looking for a new place to go.. and keep finding new favorites along the way.. and a few we don't want to return to.

We started camping in 2005 in a tent and moved up to a pop-up last year. I am going to start by back filling the previous trips that we have taken.. I may go back and fill in more detail later. I will try to give a brief review of the campground and what we liked and didn't like about it.

A good campsite is subjective.. I perfer sites that are wooded and shielded from the other campers. My ideal campsite is near water so we can go swimming and fishing and also has hiking trails... and a decent inexpensive supply of wood is a plus too!

Pack your gear we are off on an adventure!

No comments: